BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Would you like to be a part of creating the renewable energy solutions of the future? Do you want to work for an industry leading international company where results are created together? Then look no further!
You will join a team of highly specialized and motivated employees located in our technical Control & Protection team in Renewable’s business area, where we have constructed one of the largest project portfolios within offshore substations in Northern Europe. Our Offshore Wind markets include Europe, Asia and the USA, which means that you can expect to be involved in projects worldwide. Further we also have varying tasks for Danish utility companies, which you also occasional will be involved in. You will be part of ensuring that all control & protection project-related tasks are completed meeting our high-quality standards, in time and within project contracts. The job will involve limited travelling to other Semco Maritime offices, sub suppliers and occasional to sites. On daily basis however, a flexible working environment is sought. In agreement with nearest manager, flexible hours and working from home is possible.
At Semco Maritime, you will be part of an evolving and dynamic working culture. Add to this a challenging and exciting workday where results are created together based on a high level of professionalism and dedication. We win as a team!
Your tasks & responsibilities
Your tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing basic and detailed design and philosophy for protection systems for onshore and offshore wind farm substations
- Reviewing suppliers’ detailed protection design documents, IEC61850 design, protection system schematics, relay configuration, and factory acceptance tests and site acceptance test procedures and reports
- Prepare technical documentation as purchase specifications, cable lists, control descriptions, design briefs, interlocking logic and CT/VT calculation etc. for protection related delivery in accordance with internal and contract requirements
- Working with protection relay and/or RTU, programming and configuration of substation automation systems. Both for large offshore wind projects and for Danish utility companies
- Knowledge or interest in working with common database engineering software solution (COMOS) for electrical engineering
- Participate in execution and sign-off of factory (FAT) and site (SAT) tests are carried out with end customers, aligned and according to the overall project plan
- Participation in concept development, optimization, and standardization of technical solutions
Your profile & qualifications
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. Strong ownership and drive of tasks at hand. Open to discuss ideas, help colleagues when needed and not be afraid to ask for help yourself.
The formal qualification:
- We expect you have a relevant technical education as bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineer or similar with experience in protection, control and/or electrical power systems.
- Experience from the utility sector (stations- og transmissionsanlæg) or offshore wind industries is an advantage, but not an ultimate requirement.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- You are mobile and willing to travel +30 days a year both nationally and internationally. The individual travel periods could encompass long stays and incl. weekends.
Benefits: private medical, life insurance, flexible working time, fruits, saving & investment scheme, coffee/tea, Apple iPhone SE, Home internet
Welcome to Semco Maritime
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in an international company, where we strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions globally. You will get the unique opportunity to work in an environment characterized by dedication, passion, and ambition.
You may choose to work from one of our many locations, based on which one is the most convenient for you:
- Head office in Esbjerg, Denmark
- Ballerup office near Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hamburg office, Germany
- Gdynia office, Poland
We conduct our interviews on an ongoing basis, so if you are interested, you must submit your application as soon as possible via the link on the page.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Søren Borre Kreipke, Technical Lead, Control & Protection +45 2092 3527 if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Semco Maritime, Esbjerg Brygge, 30, 6700 Esbjerg
Ansøgningsfrist: 23-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Ved skriftlig henvendelse: https://semcomaritime.career.emply.com/ad/protection-control-engineer-renewables/jme8on/en
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5846477